You can register as an Individual Investor if you meet the following criteria:
1. 18 years old or above;
2. A Singapore citizen or permanent resident, foreigner (with a valid passport) residing in Singapore with a valid employment pass, dependent’s pass or student pass;
3. Have a banking account with a local bank or a foreign qualifying full bank in Singapore; and
4. Met the investor qualification and/or suitability requirements as assessed by MoolahSense.
You can register as a Corporate Investor if you represent a Singapore-registered body corporate with ACRA (we do not admit charities and religious organizations) and submit the following documents:
1. Certified true copy of the latest ACRA Bizfile Business Profile Report
2. Certified true copy of the Limited Liability Partnership Agreement/Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&A)
3. Proof of Identity of Directors/Partners/Managing Partner
4. Proof of residential address of all the authorized Directors/Partners/Managing Partner in the Resolution
5. Proof of local trading address, dated within the last six months
6. A corporate bank account with a local bank or Foreign Qualifying Full Bank in Singapore
Upon registration, click on ‘Investor’ on the signup form and select ‘Individual’ or ‘Corporate’ under the ‘Investor Type’ field.
You could refer HERE
for a step by step guide on how to complete the investor registration process.